1. Log into Ares using your MyLaurier username and password (the name of your Laurier e-mail account).
2. The courses you are registered in will be listed (if your course has multiple sections, all sections will appear). Click on one to see items on reserve for that course.
3. Click on an item to see details.
4. For print items, you will see the call number and location. Write down the call number and bring it to the location specified.
- WLURESER = Waterloo campus Library (main floor Circulation and Reserves desk)
- BRANTRE = Brantford campus Library (main circulation desk, Brantford Public Library)
- WLUSWRES = Social Work Library (information desk, Social Work Library)
- For more details on locations, see where to pick items up
5. For electronic items, click on View This Item to see it online.
6. If you don't see your course when you log in, you can search for it and add it. Click on Search Classes in the left menu. You can search by instructor or course number. Click on Add Class next to the course you want to add it to your list of courses.
7. Keep track of readings using the Hot List. Check the box next to an item to add it to your Hot List. Then, click on My Hot List in the left menu to see items you have added to your Hot List.