- Start with the Library Resources before hitting Google
- Much quicker and comprehensive in most cases
- Very reliable as most information is written by the industry experts or collected by people in the industry
Google vs. Library Research
Use your critical thinking and judgement skills no matter what source you use. My suggestion is,
- Start with the Library. Search in a Timely manner.
- Supplement with Google. But beware of sources.
- Demonstrate your thought process and state your assumptions to validate your analysis.
If you are off-campus, make sure to log in for off-campus access before you start.
*If you are not finding what you are looking for, your topic might be too broad or too narrow. Please make an appointment with the subject librarian for assistance (contact information on the top right of this page).